YES! WE ARE SELLING PLANTS!!!
But we are still closed to visitors at this time
Here is How it Works:
- Please visit inventory page, select your plants and then go to our Contact us/Pre-order page and enter the plant names and #s in the “comments” section. Be sure to include the day when you wish to pick up (allow us at least one to two business days). (If you need to chat with us, please feel free to give us a call, but due to reduced staffing it may take us a little while to get back to you, just please leave a message)
- We will send you an invoice for the order received and confirm your pick up date.
- Pickup orders will be marked with your name in a specific location in the driveway and an envelope for checks will be available (we’ll tell you where when you contact us)
- You can pay by check or credit card (over the phone), but we need to add a 3% processing fee on credit cards.
- Due to our current short staffing and your overwhelming response (thank you!!), please wait for an email response from your online emailed order before coming to pick it up. Thanks for your patience! Many of the wholesalers are also short staffed!
We are so happy to be able to continue to provide you with all kinds of plants that sustain us during this difficult time. We’ve also been getting adjusted to the changes and ironing out the process. At this time we can only allow you to pick up pre-orders at the nursery. ( http://www.gonativesnursery.com/contact-us/ )
The Inventory was updated on May 23rd, 2020. Please feel free to ask us about plants you do not see! If the inventory is blank for a plant number in stock (#) but it says Available in the comment column, it means we can usually find these for you! We will still be receiving orders for the summer from our wholesalers. You can always order bulbs for the fall now and pick up when they come up! That helps know how how many to bulk order!
Due to the Covid-19 staffing reductions, deliveries are now suspended. If you would like design advice or information on plant choices, Deborah Horn of Artemis Gardens Landscape Design is the new plant buyer and would be happy to provide you with answers online at Contact us/Pre-order .
Go Natives! Nursery is a small retail native plant nursery in Richmond Beach, north of Seattle in Shoreline. Go Natives! Nursery started in 2004 as a weekend truck tailgate sale nursery operated by Don Norman. We now offer more than 170 species of native plants from throughout the Pacific Northwest. We grow out most of our plants from bare root and plugs, and scour wholesalers from the Willamette Valley to British Columbia for interesting plants. Our plants are ideal for rain gardens, creating backyard wildlife habitat, and residential landscaping. Go Natives! Nursery can also broker plant orders for large projects like commercial landscaping and restoration sites.
The nursery supports many local organizations and is especially interested in helping support backyard wildlife programs, rain garden programs like Soak it Up (city of Shoreline). Our staff member Deb Horn can help with design, and Katherine Shyi is a Rain Wise contractor (City of Seattle). Don Norman is an ecoPro through the Washington State Nursery and Landscape Association (WSNLA) and can help with issues like steep slopes and wildlife planting.